Joining from leading companies like P&G, dunnhumby, Capgemini and Symphony RetailAI, the new hires will further the company’s mission to disrupt consumer goods category management and revenue cycle management through innovative AI solutions
Austin – May 24, 2021 – On the heels of a momentous inaugural year of operations and following a strong first quarter of 2021, Insite AI, a leading provider of custom, purpose-built Artificial Intelligence (AI) solutions for category management, assortment planning, demand transference and pricing optimization for consumer goods brands, has completed a series of strategic hires that further bolster its executive team and support the company’s continued growth and success. Joining from Fortune 500 CPG companies like Procter & Gamble as well as from renowned data science, consulting and AI tech providers like dunnhumby, Capgemini, and Symphony RetailAI, the new leadership team members bring experience and expertise that will drive high-caliber results and competitive edge for current and prospective clients.
These new hires include:
- Alan Gold, VP of Marketing – With more than 25 years of global executive leadership experience in marketing, sales, strategy and product management, Gold will drive industry awareness and market leadership for Insite AI.
- Ryan Powell, VP, Retail Strategy & Consulting – Powell will leverage his nearly 20 years of experience solving complex business and technology challenges for consumer goods and retail brands to help customer partners enhance, streamline and support positive growth strategies. He previously served as Vice President of Merchandising and Category Management at Symphony Retail Solutions.
- Henrique Aveiro, Ph.D., Director of Machine Learning/AI – Previously Manager of Machine Learning/AI at Procter & Gamble, Aveiro is an expert on computer vision, natural language processing and math optimization. He will lead the development and implementation of bespoke AI solutions for Insite AI customers.
“Since its inception, Insite AI has been built and led by a team of consumer goods industry strategists, experts and visionaries, and our new executive team members are no exception,” said Shaveer Mirpuri, CEO of Insite AI. “Alan, Ryan and Henrique each bring a deep understanding of technology, consumer brand category management, revenue cycle management, and how to employ AI to deliver market-leading, customized and highly effective solutions to our client partners. Adding their expertise to our roster will help us continue cultivating long-lasting partnerships with the top 100 consumer goods companies in the United States, empowering and equipping them to make the strategic business decisions to optimize revenue and achieve growth for them and their customers, especially in today’s fluctuating climate.”
Given today’s supply chain disruption and ever-changing consumer preferences, the ability for CPG brands to make quick product assortment, category management and pricing optimization decisions as fast as possible has become increasingly key to success. Rather than making guesses on a cyclical basis using only historical evidence, Insite AI’s platform generates predictive recommendations with granularity down to an individual SKU on a shelf in a single store location. Deployed in a brand’s designated environment and tailored by its operational and market DNA, the solution functions securely, using billions of data points to simulate possible primary and downstream effects from each proposed change to a product mix, whether adding or removing SKUs, changing prices or offering discounts, among other options.
The fully customizable end-to-end, cloud-based Insite AI platform has been deployed to help major consumer goods companies like Nestle Purina and The Boston Beer Company with:
- Category & Assortment – Autonomous decision-making for category decisions and pricing recommendations for retail and channel partners.
- Revenue Growth – A data-backed understanding of product mix decisions, demand transference, pricing strategies and promotional cycles that helps brands maximize growth, profitability and market share.
- Continual Optimization – Ongoing, real-time product and revenue decision simulations using all available data – including financial, planning, point-of-sale and third-party market insights.
To learn more about Insite AI and its solutions, visit: https://insite.ai/.
About Insite AI
Insite AI helps CPG and consumer brands make optimized category assortment planning, pricing and revenue growth management decisions with its custom, purpose-built Artificial Intelligence (AI)-based solutions. The company was formed around the single vision of giving consumer goods manufacturers and consumer brands the tools to take category management and revenue cycle management efforts to the next level—autonomous, accurate decision-making and optimization using AI.