As inflation puts pressure on operations, finding places to cut costs can feel overwhelming. Here are some first steps business owners can take to trim spending.
Back to Basics: How C-Stores Can Control Their Expenses
Related News Articles
- As featured in Store Brands, Brooke Hodierne offers insight into how predictive analytics can help retailers customize assortments, identify optimal shelf sets, and predict sales trends.
- While food retailers have been actively utilizing AI to forecast shopper behavior and streamline supply chains, the adoption rate among consumer brands lags behind. In this article, we discuss four key trends that will drive CPGs to adopt AI in 2024 and beyond.
- In a column published last year, Brooke Hodierne, executive vice president of strategy consulting for Insite AI, noted that, “several practical uses of AI and predictive analytics can benefit CPGs and c-stores, such as enhancing in-store space planning and allocating trade dollars.”
- In this article, we explore the potential of Walmart Luminate, and share insights to help consumer brands optimize their Return on Investment (ROI) through artificial intelligence (AI) and predictive modeling.
- This article, featuring commentary from Capri Brixey, EVP of Strategy Consulting at Insite AI, emphasizes the importance of active category management, data analysis, and consumer insights to navigate the unique challenges of the convenience channel.
- “Seasons do play a role in the types of wine that succeed, in addition to regional preferences that already exist across the country, but in my experience, the wine category experiences less seasonal volatility than other alcohol categories,” Capri Brixey, EVP of Strategy Consulting, Insite AI
- 08-Nov-2023 By Deniz Ataman Insite AI leverages artificial intelligence and predictive analytics to identify actionable recommendations for brands from data insights,…